Written by Marcel de Vries on 16 juli 2018
- The downsides of moving to Spain for workon 6 december 2019 at 17:06
Spain is an amazing country to live in but it’s important to be aware of the drawbacks that exist for people looking to further their careers here.
- UK ambassador looking to find friend who helped him when he was a hard up youngster in Spainon 6 december 2019 at 10:24
The British Ambassador to Spain is looking to locate a long-lost friend who gave him food and a roof over his head when he found himself in a tight spot in the city of Burgos 35 years ago.
- Greta Thunberg arrives in Madrid in time for huge climate proteston 6 december 2019 at 09:13
Swedish teen eco-warrior Greta Thunberg was met by a crowd of supporters as her train reached Madrid’s Chamartin station on Friday morning ahead of a climate protest taking place in the Spanish capital.
- The strange things Spanish parents do raising their childrenon 6 december 2019 at 08:59
One of the most obvious cultural clashes experienced when you move to a new country is just how differently parents go about bringing up their children.
- The eight least touristy cities in Spain (and why you should visit them)on 6 december 2019 at 08:58
They may not be as popular as Barcelona, Seville or Valencia but it’s worth getting off the beaten track to discover some of the least touristy cities in Spain, and the wonderful things they have to offer.